- We are living in a complicated period, events were on the front line. All shows and events are canceled over several months. How do you live this situation? Is motivation still present?
Indeed it is not a very simple period. I live it rather well with regard to my private life, however professionally it is very difficult not to be able to take out your bicycle to move on grounds, to have fun and to train between friends., Of course that the motivation remains present , it even increases! Take a footballer off his ball, the first thing he will do when he can is without kicking a ball. For me it is the same ! It will be the first thing I do when it's all over, get my bike out and have a blast !!
- It is imperative for professional athletes to maintain physical fitness and a minimum of feeling on the bike. What are you doing right now to limit the damage?
Unfortunately maintaining my feeling is not easy ... no spot, no space ... suddenly the bike is tidy in the garage. RIP.
As far as form is concerned, I do cross fit every day. It’s a really good way for me to get some fresh air while keeping a minimum of physical condition. I vary between pure cardio or more weight training.
- The 2019 season was relatively rich in emotions and events. What's your best memory ? On the bike? With the team?
Oh yeah ! It is not easy to make a choice! I have a little preference for everything we did at "Arabs got Talent" in Lebanon!
Everything is united!
The live TV experience is crazy, the pressure of the direct, creating millimeter shows with 8 people in record time, meetings ...
Regarding performance, with Maxime Peythieu we were on dirt mountain bikes. Performing figures as engaging as if we were in a normal configuration in a small, poorly lit environment, only in strategic places (kicker / reception), in my eyes, it was a real challenge.
Then ... one can't go without the other! A show like that doesn't go well without a top team! A laugh even in stressful moments, at the end of the day, at the restaurant! So I also place it on top of my memories with this bunch of crazy people !!!
- We could see an absolutely magnificent Best of pass by the end of the year. It is undeniable that in your performance, in addition to performance, you emerge something special. The public loves you, waits for you from year to year. How do you explain this success?
I don't think we can find a real explanation. It's a whole. I just know that we always do this with passion! We want to transmit and it shows on our faces, our body language and I hope that people feel it like that. We have always been close to the spectators, we talk.
It's our state of mind.
- You have been working with X-sports shows for many years now, you have performed hundreds of shows in many countries, for sporting events, TV shows and many more. What would you like to live today? (in terms of show of course)
It's a not so obvious question .. we have already done so much ... But if I think about it ... A show calibrated to the millimeter, which will take the form of a tour throughout France and why not in the world? During a whole year with a united team! I think that's what I would like to experience!