- We are living in a complicated period, events were on the front line. All shows and events are canceled over several months. How do you live this situation? Is motivation still present?
Hi Hi ! Seeing your show season go down like this, it hurts your heart, that's for sure. But the motivation remains intact, it is even increased tenfold! I realize how much I need to travel and "tripper" with the team! I hope that this period will quickly end and that we will soon be back to break up places!
- It is imperative for professional athletes to maintain physical fitness and a minimum of feeling on the bike. What are you doing right now to limit the damage?
So yes, right now it's complicated to be able to ride and talk, so I'm working on the strength of my thumbs on my console. Otherwise I try to stay active as much as possible, I go out to do a few laps when I can, I do cardio in the mountains and I drown in BMX videos.
- The 2019 season was relatively rich in emotions and events. What's your best memory ? On the bike? With the team?
It was a great season, I was able to release a video project that had been close to my heart for a long time alongside my friend Joé Bocaccio (Traymproduction). I felt a lot on the bike during this shoot, the workflow was tough, but I'm really happy with the result. Mindset to see and review below.
Many best memories with the hahaha team. But the Tour de France was great and this "trip" to Lebanon for the famous show "Arabs got Talent" was magical. The whole team was gathered for the occasion and we enjoyed ourselves, as much on the service as on everything else, in a truly atypical country!
- We could see an absolutely magnificent Best of pass by the end of the year. It is undeniable that in your performance, in addition to performance, you emerge something special. The public loves you, awaits you from year to year. How do you explain this success?
Good question haha, I would say the natural. During the shows an exchange is quickly created between us and the public, we are all there in the same frame of mind with the same "goal", to share and give the best, the public must feel it! Even from year to year, I think that we remain authentic, accessible, and that is important.
- You have been working with X-sports shows for many years now, you have performed hundreds of shows in many countries, for sporting events, TV shows and many more. What would you like to live today? (in terms of show of course)
It is true that we are beginning to have explored the middle of the events and the show in a fairly consistent way. Today what he would make me dream would be a gigantic tour in a country where X-Sports shows has not yet left his luggage! Why not on the other side of the Atlantic!